Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Introducing my new phone!

Early June Jason decided that we NEEDED (yes I agree that is a strong word for it!) new phones. He researched, he reviewed, he waited... and finally found the phone for him (and therefore me too) - the HTC Evo. Let me just say I was doubtful and not convinced. Now that I've had the phone for several weeks let me correct my original hesitation with this statement - I love my new sudoku playing, FB access, limitless texting, email catching AND camera phone! Love it! Didn't know I was missing out on so much!! So to introduce this new member of my being here are some moments that it has helped me capture.


St. Louis Science Center my fearsome four put together the arch -
who knew they were so incredible?!



BKZ had no fear of this T-Rex (A thought it was a little too lifelike!) -
I thought this was a great way to capture the big fella!


This picture was taken for A's dad -
our lovable geek/nerd that knows all about nano technology.



White Castles - do I need to say more?

My crew with Rae Ann's crew makes a BIG crew having lots of fun!


A special moment on our MO trip -
K playing the piano for her Grandpa Jess.


Please Daddy?!

A's friend Elias giving her a boat ride -
it is good to be a princess! Ha!

Swim lessons for Z&A


1 comment:

tmn said...

Love the pics from your new phone, esp. the one of Princess A..she looks so pleased with herself and so relaxed, just too cute. The White Castle is good and with Rae Ann's Kiddos also..actually they are all good. At least I got to see how Rae Ann's children look now!!!! Haven't seen them for a long time. Thanks for posting the pics, Love ya