Sunday, February 7, 2010

The new rooms

We now have an office in our house! The kids have moved into same gender rooms and they are loving it, for the most part! :) We had a lot of fun telling the kids all the wacky reasons that we "might" have been making this change - we were getting ready to move into a two bedroom apartment, we were having another baby (no this is NOT true), we were moving out of town. It all boils down to the fact that it was going to happen sooner or later and since A had pretty much moved herself into K's room we decided it might as well be sooner. We still have a LOT of work!! I am going to go in and purge K&A's room (as I did for the boys today), I still need to get the office closet figured out, organization wise - it is smaller than the one in B&Z's room where I had all the stuff before. We are saving up to buy bunk beds for the girls but for now they love having the queen sized bed. Here are the pictures - check out K&A's smiles!!!


2 comments:

tmn said...

They look very happy, the girls, that is. I love B looking through the ladder, and it looks like Z is asleep, or pretending. I guess we will bring inflatable mattresses when we come !!!....it will work. Be sure save room for a PIANO !!!!
Loce ya all, tmn

Scott said...

So B, does Z snore? Snerry, thanks for posting on the website. I see I got a picture! :-) Say hi to the kiddos for me. Love, Scoot