Wednesday, December 9, 2009

"Princess-rrreeeAAA"

We aren't really sure what this quote means but it is just one of the many reasons that A keeps us all smiling. She says this all the time when talking about princesses... if you can figure it out let us know - we know what it SOUNDS like! Check out the pictures below to see more really great reasons:

"Smile!"


She likes to help dress herself.


Sometimes she just stops and pouts.
No one knows exactly why - I suspect she's not getting her way
(and that makes the boss angry)!
Other times she is so sweet and cute you could eat her up!


Yes - I actually paid somebody to do this to my poor, sweet, innocent child!
BK&Z make me smile and laugh a lot too but their not quite as expressive in front of the camera anymore (well - Z still is... he'll be my next victim, I mean focus)

2 comments:

Kierstyn said...

She's a doll!

And I'm still laughing about the big chicken!!

The new makeover looks amazing! Your family pics looks wonderful. Such a beautiful family.

tmn said...

WOW !!!! I love your new look for your blog, good job, but not surprizing for you to do that. The pics are absolutely adorable....love A"s clothing choices, she will probably start a new fad !!!! Ha Ha. The Santa pic, well, like Mother, like daughter....K has a beaautiful smile, as usual.
Love you all, tmn