Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Chocolate, snow and relatives... oh my!

Yesterday Jason's Clan went to Hershey's Chocolate World - yum. It was fun, lots of opportunities to spend money... ha ha!

We left there and headed for Aunt Erin and Uncle Alex's house in New Ashford, MA (don't try to find the weather on weatherchannel.com - it's too small). Suffice to say it is COLD and they have a sheet of icy snow on the ground, which of course we had to go "play" in this morning. Basically we spent the morning sliding down on our rear ends in frozen snow. Woo hoo! The kids had a lot of fun (as did Jason & I) - this was A's first time in the snow. She reminded us of the little boy in Christmas Story - she was so bundled up, she couldn't sit down without needing help standing up! Pictures to follow soon.

Today Jason is heading to the airport to pick up Bonnie, John & Andy at the airport. I can't wait for them to see all the grandkids playing so well with each other. They will love it!

Finally - tonight it looks like we will be having my favorite food - FUNdue (that's fondue for all of you out there that haven't been listening... ha ha!) - Erin's house is a blast!! Fun times!

1 comment:

tmn said...

Hello to all....I'm so glad you made to Erin & Alex's home....it sounds like a lot of fun...I may have to make that trip some Christmas...if I am invited, of course...ha..ha !!! I wish you all a Very Merry Christmas. Have a great time, and I'll see you on the 31st.
Love tmn