Thursday, September 10, 2009

Weekly update

Missing me? I said weekly and here it is!
B had the flu this week - we thought it was sun poisoning because he came back from Galveston with a horrible fever and sunburn. We took him to the doctor Wednesday and tested him, flu (not sure which strain). Jason went back to work today and they sent him home! They said that since they didn't know which strain it was they didn't want him there if he might be infected. So he's home the rest of the week. KZA and I all went and got flu shots/mists yesterday. Hoping that we beat it!
K starts cheerleading next Monday - but this weekend is Girl Scout Camp! Can't wait!
B's first football game is this weekend - Jason will be on his own for this one. Although Scott has said he's coming so that will be helpful.
Z&A still love school, but I think that they miss our time at home. Z has commented a couple of times that he'd like to spend the day at home with me. aww!!
Here are some pictures to prove that all is well.

Ready for school (with my drink yogurt)

I miss my kids!
Love that sweet smile!
This guy is fun to be around!
Got my drink yogurt, now I need my lunchbox.

1 comment:

tmn said...

Thanx for the update. A looks so big, she is growing up fast...how is the potty training coming along?? Poor B, flu bug after all, it would be nice to know which strain it was !!! Z looks so helpful, and that is a beautiful smile from K. Hope all is better now,like Jason, and no one else gets ill.Love you all very much....
tmn