Sunday, October 23, 2011

Random Post

K is going to be Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz for Halloween - I'm still working on it. We purchased one at the Halloween store but sadly with K's long legs it was quite a hootchy little number so we returned that and I undertook the task of making my girl a costume. I did most of the work last Sunday but I still need to hem it and put in the zipper (silently screaming inside). It will have to happen one day this week... probably Friday night.

A is taking dance class and she LOVES it - although in classic Jason's Clan girl style she got a run in her panty hose by the second day of class. Grr! She is very excited about playing T-ball next fall. She has been watching Z play and has been going out with the boys to practice throwing and hitting and she likes what she sees. I'm very excited that she wants to participate in a sport and the boys love that she wants to play with them.

B finished the football season and then his team finished 1st in their division in cross country! I was able to make it to San Antonio for the last meet last Monday and watched my son come in 7th overall with a time of 13 minutes 53 second - running a 2 miler!! I was so excited and impressed. He is now playing basketball and we are excited about the upcoming basketball games to go and watch.

Baseball is the sport this fall!! Z has been playing T-ball for the first time and he LOVES it! We love to watch him and on top of it the Cardinals (our hometown team) has made it into the World Series! Z has been watching some games with us - when he can stay awake. In addition to T-ball Z is still taking gymnastics and he really enjoys that too and is becoming very flexible.

Not a lot has been done on the family research. I recently purchased the Family Tree Maker again and would love to get to a place where I can incorporate all the rich history I've inherited, soon, hopefully soon! I'm still getting up and exercising several days a week but I've slid off the weight watchers wagon - I'm conscious of what I'm eating more than before but our schedule has made it extremely difficult for me to track my points.

That's the scoop - hope there is something in there that was newsworthy for you. Hugs to all my faithful fans, sorry I've become so bad at sharing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sherry, thanks for the post! I do check so often and (even though I read this one a couple weeks ago) it is nice to see updates every so often.

Sorry no wurstfest last weekend. With moving Jen and I needed a weekend to finish up misc. tasks.

Love, Scott