Friday, April 2, 2010

FW zoo day

Today we drove to Fort Worth (why? that's a long story and I have another one I want to tell). We had the babies with us, aka Z&A - so we decided to hit a new zoo the Fort Worth Zoo and we were pleasantly surprised!

We saw a white tiger, a lion roar and all the animals were very active. We saw giraffes, elephants, primates of all kind, bears, big cats, birds and several four legged varieties with hooves. It was a great zoo and a fun day for us all. Here's our picture montage (see you've waited and now you get what you wanted!). Thanks for your patience!

3 comments:

tmn said...

Thank you...glad you had a chance to take Z&A. I'm sure they had a great time with you & Jason...
Love, tmn
What was that about patience????

Sherry said...

I haven't done a montage in forever... figured you all had been patient for a long time waiting for a montage.

tmn said...

I know how busy you are, so we love the montage when you can do one. Thanks...Love, tmn