Thursday, July 16, 2009

Pictures and update

B is in Presidio, TX on a mission trip - miss him! But I've seen pictures and talked to him once and I know he's having a good time. I can't wait to hear all about it!

Monday & Tuesday were my "last days" of summer. W,Th&F are all GT (Gifted & Talented) training - A went to a babysitter and I farmed out the other two to some friends. It has been a hard couple of days, realizing that this will be the new norm in my home makes me sad. Especially since yesterday (due to training and then a meeting) I didn't see Z&A until they were in bed!

Next week is VBS and I'm looking forward to that - I am the director of Ladybug landing, that's the littlest people. I know most of them and I'm sure we'll all have a great time.

The following week - July 27th we leave on Tuesday for our annual G'parents ROCK! We'll head to my mom's first and then to the world's best out-laws (Bon-Mom & John). This year we are going to mix it up a little and B&K are going to stay for about a week and a half with the grandparents - I'm sure they will have great time. I'm thinking that Z is now a "big boy" so maybe they want him too. hee hee!

Here's a couple of old pictures that I just had the opportunity to put on the computer. Jason with his clan and what the neighbors did to their yard on July 4th ('cuz the signs that said ABSOLUTELY NO FIREWORKS didn't apply to them!)

Watching the city fireworks - being good citizens.


The goobers next door trying to burn down the place!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Thanks for the pics. I realize this is going to be a hard transition for you, but you will manage, so will BKZA, and Jason. Not to say I know exactly how you feel...but, I still remember how I felt when I was at SMS and St. John's....very sad because I wanted to do more with my 2 kiddos and there is only 24 hrs in a day. You know I am here for you !!!!
By the way, did you really want to leave Z ????? I know Papa Caoch would love it !!!!! Love you, Mom